C5 Wheel Armour offers the best protection for wheels, repelling brake dust and contaminants and making them easier to maintain.
Because of C5’s unique, exceptionally fine surface rheology and chemical bonding mechanism, its performance is outstanding. The former property gives the coating its excellent stain and contaminant resistance, and the chemical bond formed between the wheel surface and C5 makes the coating durable.
C5 will retain its integrity up to temperatures of 600oC (1112oF) making it suitable for all parts of your vehicle’s rims and brake callipers.
30ml of C5 will cover the inside and out of any wheels up to 20 inch wheels
Simple Steps To Help You Get The Best Results
- Wash and decontaminate your wheels with Gtechniq cleaning products including, W5 Citrus All Purpose Cleaner and W6 iron & Fallout Remover.
- Wipe down each wheel before application with Gtechniq Panel Wipe – this will ensure the best possible bond. Please be careful with smart repairs on your wheels as this may strip the paintwork on them
- Shake well before use and wear gloves
- Soak the AP1 Lint Free Applicator pad provided with several drops of product, and spread the coating onto the surface of your rim – no more than ½ a wheel each time
- Once you have spread the coating, buff residue within 30-60 seconds with an MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth
- Repeat the process on all of your wheels
- Allow the coating to cure indoors for 12 hours before exposing to the elements
- Suitable for gloss, satin and matt rim finishes
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Use within 3 months of opening