Why Use Gtechniq L1 Leather Guard?
L1 Leather Guard forms a durable abrasion resistant matte finish which offers the best ever protection against abrasion damage, UV rays, dye transfer and other discolouration.
With added BioCote® antimicrobial technology, treated surfaces will kill 99.9% of bacteria.
Friction protection is particularly important on seat bolsters, seat piping and any other high wear areas. The anti stain function is most relevant for light coloured leathers which are typically stained by dark coloured fabrics such as indigo jeans.
L1 gives 3 to 12 months durability depending on how high-wear the area protected is.
Simple Steps To Help You Get The Best Results
- Thoroughly clean leather with I2 Tri-Clean and dry surfaces
- Shake well before use and wear gloves
- Apply in a circular motion using a AP3 Dual Layered Soft Foam Applicator spreading a thin layer of the product
- Remove any excess with an MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth
- For best results on high-wear areas re-apply the product an hour after the first layer
- Leave the product to dry for an hour before use
- Store in a cool, dry place