HALO Flexible Film Coating
Enhances the performance of Paint Protection Film (PPF) and vinyl. It’s a chemically bonding, ultra-dense flexible film that becomes the permanent surface of the film – protecting it from the elements a car faces on a daily basis.
The density of the coating and its low surface energy improve dirt and water repellency of PPF or vinyl. It also helps to prevent staining from dirt ingression, as well as reducing yellowing caused by UV rays.
Overall, HALO keeps the PPF looking in a much better condition and makes it much easier for people to keep their car clean following PPF/ vinyl application.
Rigorous real-world and laboratory testing has proven HALO to be compatible with all types of gloss, matte, and satin vinyl and PPF. It is also proven to work on self-healing films.
Simple Steps To Help You Get The Best Results
- EXOv4 can be applied as a standalone coating or as a top layer for Gtechniq C1 Crystal Lacquer or Crystal Serum Light – we recommend applying C1 or CSL as a base coat for easy to mark and dark paints
- If you are applying over C1, EXOv4 should be applied a minimum of 4 hours, but less than 12 hours, after you finish the C1 application
- If you are applying over CSL, EXOv4 should be applied at least 1 hour after application of the CSL.
- Ensure that your vehicle is out of direct sunlight but warmer than 5 degrees celsius, is completely dry and will stay dry for at least 12 hours after application
- Wipe down all surfaces using Gtechniq Panel Wipe and a Gtechniq MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth (apply the Panel Wipe directly to the cloth and not directly to the panel) – if you are applying over newly applied C1 or CSL, this step is not required
- Shake the bottle well and wear gloves
- Prime the AP2 Ultra Soft Foam Filled Applicator evenly with a good amount of product so that the pad is saturated
- Apply with the applicator provided in overlapping strokes to an area roughly 2ft by 2ft. Wait for 1 to 2 minutes after applying to a panel and buff with an MF1, followed by a second MF1 to remove any smearing, leaving the surface slick
- Once you have finished coating your vehicle we recommend repeating the process starting from the same place as you did for the first layer and coating panels in the same order so that you coat your entire vehicle with two layers of EXO
- Allow the coating to cure for at least 12 hours before exposure to moisture
- After application, we recommend that you do not wash the car for at least 7 days
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Use within 3 months of opening