Why Use A Gtechniq ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth?
This short pile, warp knit 300gsm, 40x40cm, high polyamide content cloth is the optimum cloth for removing residues from delicate, high gloss surfaces. The extra polyamide content (it has 30% vs as little as 10% for standard cloths) and the ultra split nature of the fibres make the MF1 exceptionally efficient at residue removal and significantly softer than standard cloths.
Colours may vary.
Size: 40×40 cm
Contains: 70% Polyester, 30% Polyamide, Ultra fine microfibre, 0.13 denier
Simple Steps To Help You Get The Best Results
- Wash microfibre products separately from other fabrics to avoid cloths being contaminated with lint
- Wash at 30C using half the normal amount of bleach-free detergent
- Do not use fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres reducing their effectiveness
- If the cloth is very dirty adding half a cup of vinegar to the wash is advisable as it helps to remove product residues from the microfibres
- Either air dry or machine dry at a low temperature